How to improve your eyesight: Eyesight problems mainly develop after the age of 40-50. These days low eyesight also became a big problem between youngsters and children.
Due to excess screen time in devices such as mobile, tablet, TV, and laptop. Excess use of the mobile phone is really harmful to your eyes. You can improve your eyesight very easily just by adopting healthy habits such as eating healthy food, exercise, giving proper rest to your eyes between work, and taking a good sleep.
Also Read : How to Improve Mental Health
- 1 How to Improve your eyesight:- 12 Simple Rules
- 1.1 1. Take a Proper and Healthy Diet
- 1.2 2. Take A Good Sleep to Improve Your Eyesight
- 1.3 3. Exercise Regularly to Improve Your Eyesight
- 1.4 4. Use Sunglasses to Protect your Eyes From Sun Rays
- 1.5 5. Wear Eye Protectors to Increase Eyesight
- 1.6 6. Take Proper Screen Breaks to Increase Eye Vision
- 1.7 7. Don’t Smoke to Improve your Eyesight
- 1.8 8. Practice Good Hygiene to Improve Your Eyesight
- 1.9 9. Manage Chronic Conditions to Increase Eye Vision
- 1.10 10. Have Regular Eye Exams to Increase Your Eyesight
- 1.11 11. Simple Eye Exercises to Improve Eyesight
- 1.12 12. Practice these Simple Exercise to Improve Your Eyesight
- 2 Top Myths About Improving Eye Vision
- 3 Final Says About How to Improve Eyesight
How to Improve your eyesight:- 12 Simple Rules
1. Take a Proper and Healthy Diet
Foods that are rich in Vitamins A, C, E, and Zinc are the best remedies to improve your eyesight naturally. Such food includes leafy vegetables, carrots, and fish which are rich in these vitamins and good to improve your eyesight.
But some other foods are rich in Vitamins A, C, E such as red peppers, broccoli, strawberries, spinach, sweet potato, eggs, pumpkins, and citrus. Following such a healthy diet is not only good to improve your eyesight but also has many more health benefits.
2. Take A Good Sleep to Improve Your Eyesight
You are asking how to make your eyesight better but at the same time, you don’t want to sleep early. How it is going to work? Well, you might have heard from many people that they take short sleep of 3-5 hours only. But many doctors and physicians suggest the opposite.
For better eyesight, we should take proper sleep for at least 7 hours a day. However, it doesn’t mean we have to wake up at 10 or 11 am. We should go to sleep early so that we could wake up early. Because when we take proper sleep our eye muscles also get time to take rest.
3. Exercise Regularly to Improve Your Eyesight
Yes, exercise can improve your eyesight because it helps to promote better blood circulation in the body. Take at least 20 minutes to exercise daily including eye exercise to increase your eyesight.
However, better blood circulation is helpful for small blood vessels in the eyes to remove dust and increase eye moisturization. Do exercise early in the morning because the sunlight at the time of sunrise is extremely beneficial for our eyes.
Also Read : Top 10 core exercise
4. Use Sunglasses to Protect your Eyes From Sun Rays
Wearing sunglasses is one of the easiest answer to the question of how to increase eye vision. Because, sunglasses are not only for fashion use, its main use is to protect your eyes from dense sunlight. Because heavy sunlight has UV (Ultraviolet)rays that are really harmful for your eyes.
Whenever you are outdoor wear sunglasses and protect your eyes from the sun. Before buying sunglasses ensure that UV rays would not get pass through sunglasses. Ray-ban is the most famous company of sunglasses you can get genuine sunglasses from its official website.
5. Wear Eye Protectors to Increase Eyesight
Whether you are playing or working on a school project or working in the garage. Protect your eyes with proper eye protection to save eyes from heavy dust. You may work on a science project that releases toxic gases that may be harmful to your eyes.
6. Take Proper Screen Breaks to Increase Eye Vision
You can close your eyes for a minimum of 10 minutes in between a gap of 1-2 hours if have a 9-5 computer job. Whenever you feel like your eyes are getting tired then try closing them for few minutes. This way your eye muscle and blood vessels will get some rest.
Your eyes will get time to clear your eye dust and pollution and moisturizing it again. This exercise will protect your eyes from over-exertion or fatigue. Now you know how to increase eyesight which is to put your phone aside.
7. Don’t Smoke to Improve your Eyesight
As we all know that how life-threatening smoking is. But only a few know that smoking can be dangerous for our eyesight too. If you have a serious habit of smoking, instead of searching how to increase eye power, you should first know how to quit smoking.
Smoking creates serious problems like lung cancer, cough, heart diseases, and many more.
8. Practice Good Hygiene to Improve Your Eyesight
How to improve your eyesight naturally by practicing good hygiene? Wash your hands and face regularly to develop good hygiene in your daily routine. Keep your eyes away from cosmetics and chemicals. If you use contacts for eyes, clean and store them properly. Follow the proper guidelines and instruction manual for replacing and disinfecting contacts.
9. Manage Chronic Conditions to Increase Eye Vision
Diabetes, high blood pressure, and multiple sclerosis are the disease that may affect your eyesight. Diseases like multiple sclerosis can’t be prevented, you can manage them with medications and healthy habits.
10. Have Regular Eye Exams to Increase Your Eyesight
Many people exam their eyes after they lose most of their eyesight or their eyes may have created many problems. Most of the low eyesight reasons can be corrected if they are founded early. A proper eye exam can help doctors to know your eye condition at an early stage. A doctor can give you better advice on how to improve your eyesight?
11. Simple Eye Exercises to Improve Eyesight
If you are trying to know how to increase your eyesight then this is the ultimate answer to this question. You can do these simple exercises to improve your eyesight fast but you need to follow other eye-caring habits too.
However, eyes also have muscles that is why you can also do eye exercise to maintain them in good shape. Not only body but also eye exercise is beneficial when they are done early in the morning and regularly. You can see the benefits of eye exercise within the first month of practicing it.
12. Practice these Simple Exercise to Improve Your Eyesight
How to improve eyesight? Well, let’s try some interesting and simple eye exercises that you would also enjoy.
Blinking Exercise:- Close your both eyes for 2 seconds and open, then close your eyes aggressively for 2 seconds and open. Practice these eye exercises 20 mins and 20 times every day.
- Sit in a comfortable place (Don’t lie on the bed).
- Rub your hands and warm up them.
- Now cover your eyes with your warm hands.
- Repeat it 20-30 times and relax your eyes and mind.
2. Convergence and Zooming
- Get a pen or pencil.
- Sit in a comfortable position and choose a silent place to avoid disturbance.
- Now get that pen or pencil in front of your eyes.
- Then get the point of the pencil near to your eyes.
- Now try to focus on the point of the pencil.
- Focus for at least 3 seconds or more if you can.
3. Side to Side Movement
- Sit in a comfortable position or you can lie on the bed.
- Now close your eyes.
- Move your eyes in all sides northwest-southeast than northeast-southwest.
- Repeat this exercise 20-30 times.
Top Myths About Improving Eye Vision
Let’s have a look at all these top myths that many people claim that work to improve your eyesight.
1. Myth: Eating carrots will improve your eyes
As we all know, carrots are a vitamin A rich food that’s important for better eye-vision. But adding more carrots isn’t enough to improve your eyesight naturally. You should also have to add vegetables like salmon, tuna, spinach, kale, collards, and etc.
2. Myth: Reading books in the dark will damage your eyes.
Reading books in low light can lead to high pressure on eye-muscles. That may cause eye fatigue, headache but it didn’t cause permanent eye damage.
3. Myth: Sitting too close to the TV will hurt your eyes.
Well this myth is still not proven that it harms your eyesight. But better is to watch TV or any screen with a distance.
4. Myth: Wearing someone else’s glasses can weaken your eyes.
This myth is completely wrong because wearing someone else’s glasses will not cause any eye damage.
Final Says About How to Improve Eyesight
After the age of 40 or 50 improving eyesight can be a little bit challenging but it can be done through medical treatments. But if your age is less, then you can improve your eyesight just by adopting a healthy lifestyle, protecting your eyes from hazardous UV rays by wearing sunglasses, doing regular body and eye exercises.
Hope you got your answer to the question of how to improve your eyesight. Follow the tips mentioned above and you might get to see the results.