Homemade Remedies for Wrinkles – Hey, beautiful!!! Are you upset with the appearance of “pesky wrinkles” on your skin? Are you looking for natural remedies for wrinkles that can work as an elixir for your skin?
Well, you have landed on a veracious platform, where we can help you with a bunch of inexpensive homemade remedies for wrinkles. Wrinkles are the repercussions of the continuous exposure to the sunlight, smoke, pollution, water deprivation, unhealthy eating habits, aging, etc.
Related: How To Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles?
When our skin gets affected by any of the mentioned factors, the collagen and elastic fibers get disrupted which results in the permanent folds on the skin called as wrinkles.
Skin is made up of three layers. They are epidermis, dermis and hypodermis. Sebaceous and sweat glands are present inside the skin. Skin is the outermost covering of our body and the largest organ of our body which protects our body from various external damages and factors.
More On Wrinkles
In today’s era where pollution, hybridization of food, adulteration in cosmetics, stress is rising exponentially, we need to take a halt from the chemical infused creams and take an intensive care for our skin using natural ingredients.
To have a healthy skin, four pillars of healthy living should be practiced by us religiously. They are as follows:
- Positive mental attitude.
- Regular exercises.
- Sound sleep.
- Balanced diet.
In addition to above healthy living fundamentals, if you still feel your wrinkles may not be complementing your looks then you need some natural remedies. Plus, you need not go anywhere else for these wrinkle remedies and you have to just peak into your kitchen.
There are many magical homemade remedies for wrinkles which have been yielding significant results. Yes, you read it right. No more surgeries are required when you have sought this magical lamp of worthwhile remedies for wrinkles.
Some of the mantras for having a smooth, supple, young and wrinkle-free skin are revealed below :
- Make a homogenous mixture of 1tbsp of fresh cream, olive oil and honey. Apply in on your face and neck with a gentle massage and let it moisturize your skin for 20 minutes and then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Take a spoonful of fresh cream and mix 5 drops of lemon juice to it. Apply and massage your skin well with this concoction and wash it after 30 minutes with lukewarm water. These homemade remedies for wrinkles are as easy as pie.
- Massage your skin with lukewarm olive oil as soon as you are done with taking a shower in the morning.
- Papaya is a wholesome fruit that offers great goodness for your skin and is a unique source for the natural remedy for wrinkles. Take a ripe papaya fruit’s pulp, blend it a little and massage it well. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water. You can utilize this remedy in the morning when you wake-up. Ripe papaya imparts intense hydration to your skin.
- Take a half deseeded lemon and massage it on your skin till it is left with zero pulp and juice in it. It will improve your blood circulation and bestow you with a healthy, bright complexion and young skin. This is an ultimate natural anti-wrinkle remedy.
- Intake sprouted pulses in the morning, which will provide you with essential vitamins and minerals. This will slow down your aging process.
- Take 1tbsp of egg yolk, 1/2 tbsp of honey and 2tbsp of olive oil and blend it into a smooth paste. Apply it and leave for 30minutes and wipe it with a cotton ball dipped in warm water. Practice it 2 hours before going to bed. This is a supreme homemade cream for wrinkles,
- Take cucumber slices and place them on your eyes. Take vertical shaves of cucumber and place it all over your face and neck for 10 minutes. It will relax your skin and delivery hydrations to it. This has proven to be the best natural remedy for under-eye wrinkles.
- Natural home remedies are easy-peasy to follow. Mix an egg white with sugar and honey. Add cucumber juice in it and brew it well. Apply this with the help of a damp cotton ball on your face and neck. You will observe an instant tightening of your skin.
- Another homemade anti-wrinkle cream is made by using 1tbsp almond oil, petroleum jelly, and honey and cucumber juice. You will have to heat petroleum jelly to melt it mildly, so that it mixes well. You can apply this mixture for 20-30minutes and wipe it with a cotton ball dipped in warm water. Practice it 2 hours before going to bed.
Now, you are very close to rejuvenating your skin and feel zealous about yourself using the above mentioned natural remedies for wrinkles. You need not pay huge bills on the spa treatment counters to get rid of wrinkles.
You are just a few steps away to get into your kitchen and make that wonder potion for your skin using these spectacular homemade remedies for wrinkles by just spending little pennies out of your pocket.
Also Read: Quick Ways To Get Rid of Wrinkles.