How to Select Running Shoes: Are You a Runner? Do you run every single day religiously in spite of what you may be dealing with otherwise?
Does the cool morning air that hits your face calm down your nerves all the while helping you get a clear head, also getting rid of the previous day’s worries.
It is one of the best forms of exercise but even then you should pay attention to the type of shoes that are worn by you while doing so. Because according to a new scientific review you may just not be wearing the appropriate shoe for your feet type.
We do tend to make mistakes when choosing our running shoes, at times we buy running shoes but they are for a different foot stride type and also when we do buy shoes for our particular stride they may end up being unsuitable for running. There has been a study meanwhile, which has come to the conclusion that we are quite ignorant of the simple, dependable and scientifically valid method for shoes selection. Negligence towards perfect shoe selection can end up causing running related injuries.
Let’s Learn Basics of Selecting the Right Running Shoes
Moving forward, if you do take running seriously, then it is advised to depend on two broad technical criteria when buying shoes.
Pronation varies from person to person as we all have different kinds of feet, it means the inward rolling of the feet when it lands on the ground while in motion. Pronation in both cases overpronation or under pronation can be controlled only by wearing the appropriate type of shoes, and this also is believed by runners, coaches, and orthopedics alike.
As you read in this article that how to choose the right shoes. Here we are giving you the best Running Shoes which are comfortable for you and also recommended and used by so many peoples.
A pair of black Sports running shoes has regular styling, lace-up. Mesh construction provides targeted ventilation and support Flywire cables integrate with the laces for adaptive support waffles pistons enhance cushioning and response cushion foam provides soft yet responsive cushioning with a supportive feel that provides the user the ultimate comfort during the morning walk and other occasions very comfortable to wear and has a long life and protects your feet from minor damages. The pair of these Running shoes are available on amazon at very reasonable price of 594/- Rs.
A slip-on running shoe is the result of the demand of people to fuse style and vibrancy along with comfort and durability. This slip-on running shoe is a must purchase for men who like to follow their running routine without any scars of injury. When it comes to easy-on features, more serious athletic sneakers typically fall into the “no lace” or “quick lace” category instead. Provides complete protection to the user from almost all the minor and major damages that may occur during a running race or a morning walk. These comfortable running shoes are available on amazon at very reasonable price 675/- Rs.
As the trend of barefoot running had increased so have the discussions on the thumping we feel below the feet when they fall on the ground with each stride or impact force in short. Enthusiasts and promoters of barefoot running believe that compared to running wearing shoes, the impact force is minimal and less injury-inducing when a person runs barefooted or wearing super thin slipper-like models of shoes. Hence, raising the question of whether we should wear shoes at all?
Is science supportive of the above idea, that wearing the right running footwear can not only enhance running form but also decrease injuries! The highly acclaimed Benno Nigg, professor of Kinesiology, the University of Calgary in Canada, also among the foremost experts in Biomechanics in the world, being a little unconvinced of the idea studied it further along with his colleagues.
Following which the new review that was published a few months back in The British Journal of Sports Medicine in the last week of July 2015, the account of the study and its results as concluded are given below.
- Dr. Nigg along with his colleagues scanned through data about shoes and their relationship to injuries caused due to running going back decades.
- One particular thing that became clear to the researchers was that all our beliefs have been myths when it comes to running related injuries.
- A total of one thousand amateur runners were selected for this large scale experiment for studying pronation’s effects both positive and negative.Now some of them had feet that pronated and some that didn’t, all of them were monitored for a year, all this while the runners had to wear the same type of shoes given by the researchers.
- Henceforth, as the results were matched it was established that the first group of runners the ones with normal feet had suffered injuries as their feet did not overpronation. While, the other smaller group whose feet did overpronate, were injury proof.
- Following which Dr.Nigg and colleagues concluded that their finding suggests”that a pronated foot position is if anything, an advantage with respect to running injuries.”
As you read before that Dr. Nigg and his colleagues choosing the wrong running shoes is the cause of injury. So here we are giving the best running shoes which are easily affordable and make you feel comfortable.
Most runners would probably be well-served by using a heel-lock lacing to increase the stability of their running shoes, decrease their impact loading rates. The shoes are extremely lightweight and perfect for everyday use or wedding purposes. The unique design and attractive look maximizes your fashion. You can also wear these shoes with track pants and also with jeans according to your choice. These shoes work as running shoes and also as casual shoes. PVC soles are smoothly finished, lightweight and extremely durable. It also provides safety to the consumer from obstacles and damages during running. Buy these amazing running shoes from amazon at a very reasonable price 299/- Rs
A Pair Of Blue And Grey Lace On Made For Long Time Wear. It has extra emphasis which provides cushion and comfort to your feet which prevents heel strain. The material of this product is very is made for long use and which provide safety to the consumer while running. The outsoles of this running shoe are made by air cushion for increasing the effect of shock absorption and the shoes are also slip-resistant. Exclusive Product and most trending nowadays with a great design which will make you look better. Buy these pair of sporty look running shoes from amazon at a very reasonable price 499/- Rs
- Equivalently, when it was researched about the correlation between one’s feet striking the ground with force and injuries due to it, there wasn’t much evidence there as well, and neither in the fact that shoes, when altered or discarded, can bring high alterations to the thumping particularly.
- In one study comprising of military recruits were divided into two random groups, one controlled and another experimental. The controlled group and experimental group were given,
- Military issued stability shoes and
- Customised stability shoes with motion control and cushioning, respectively.
- Ultimately it was found out that the first controlled group had lesser injuries as compared to the second experimental one. Conclusion being, customised shoes that are designed to fix pronation or impact force and lessen injuries, are futile and detrimental.
- In a second study, also, soldiers were divided into two groups of controlled and experimental randomly and were given standard issue shoes without insoles and standard issue shoes with insoles to one’s comfort level. Subsequently, after the duration of four months it was established, that the controlled group had been more injury prone whereas the experimental group had a much lower incidence of injuries.
- The researchers concluded that pronation or impact force regulation should not be the reason for selection of the perfect shoes, as they are not the appropriate reasons. Shoes can reduce injuries only when chosen for the fitting reasons.
- Dr.Nigg said, ”Try on four to five pairs. Jog around the block or store in each. People can usually tell right away which shoe feels the most comfortable. That is the one to choose.”
This study does make much sense, both scientific and common and makes us realise that we must listen to what it wants. It’s just about paying a little extra attention, buy shoes for their fit and comfort and not the brand. Change your shoes after every eight to ten months. Buy proper running socks as well it’s a must.
Pronation reduces the risk of injury don’t try to kerb it and impact force, our bodies are excellent judges, let it guide you and you won’t be disappointed.
So now if you have the right pair, let’s go running!
As we know we all go through from so many times shoes or we can say we all wear so many types shoes. Here give give you the best pair of shoes which are comfortable for you and which make feet feels like heaven. Lat but not least best product of running shoes.
A Pair Of Grey Pull on Running shoes which emphasis on Durability, Comfort and Consumers Safety. They are must Purchasable for the people who like to follow their running routine or used to run on frequent basis. They are also perfect for peoples who are prefer no layers shoes .It provides consumer proper satisfaction and complete safety from almost all the damages that may occur during morning walk or running. It has Unique design and attractive look which will maximize your attraction.