Workout Plans For Men – Are you too lazy to go to a gym and get better body shape and lose body fats? You don’t need to worry about that because there are lots of exercises that can be done at home and get you in shape.
Take your time and read about these 7 fabulous workout plans for men. These workout plans for men are super beneficial and help all those men who want to lose fat, stay fit and desire to get a toned body.
Steps to do burpees:
- Begin in a standing position.
- With your hands on the ground drop into a squat position.
- While keeping your arms extended, kick your feet backward.
- Jump up from the squat position
Pushups are one of the most popular workout plans for men. If you are planning to do pushups, then it would target your chest, arms and the core. These parts would be in great shape and would give you a perfect iron man kind of look!
Steps to do pushups:
- Place your hands firmly on the ground directly under the shoulder.
- Start bending your arm and slowly bring your chest to the ground.
- Push up back by straightening your arms.
Steps to do lateral jumps:
- Start by standing with your feet hip-width apart and sit back with a squatting position.
- Dip your knees and immediately hop off both feet and move to your right.
- Then again move to your left the same way you moved to your right.
Steps to perform crunches:
- Lie on your back with your knees bent
- Place your hands behind your head
- Lift your head with your hand behind it without disturbing the position of your knees. The abdominals should be inward.
- Hold for a moment at the forward movement and move backward slowly with your knees at the same position.
The steps to be followed are:
- Keep your upper body straight, with your shoulders back and your face always looking straight.
- Step forward with one leg front and the other behind, both being bent at about a 90-degree angle.
- It should be kept in mind that the back leg should not touch the floor.
- Push the legs back and forth and slowly move back to the starting position.
Jumping Jack is a cardiovascular exercise. In general, it increases heart rate and the body’s metabolic activities to boost your metabolism. It is very effective for the joints.
Steps for performing jumping jacks:
- First of all, you will have to be in a relaxed standing position.
- Secondly start jumping with your legs spread wide and hands overhead like in an overhead clapping position.
That’s all you will have to do; it is a very easy exercise.
Also read : how to reduce thigh fat to shape your lower body fast.
Steps to be followed in this workout program for men are:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Start by doing a daily squat, then engage your core and jump explosively.
- When you land lower back into the normal squat position, do it slowly with control.
Some useful guidance:
Do not immediately rest your body after you have done your workout. Let your body cells come to rest automatically while you roam about in your house. If you are sweating, do not come under the fan immediately.
Moreover, it would be best if you have your breakfast after a 30-minute break.
Drink plenty of water every day. Drinking plenty water is one of the most important health tips for men. A hydrated body is a healthy body we all know that!
We guarantee you a perfect body shape if you follow the above-mentioned workout plans for men on a regular basis and combine it with a healthy diet plan for men. All you need to do is wake up early, warm yourself up for 30 minutes doing your favorite exercise.
If you are a beginner, start on a small scale and then you can excel it up. All you need is a bit of patience and enthusiasm. Good Luck!