- 1 Summary
- 2 Symptoms of Viral Infection:
- 3 Effective Home remedies for viral infection:
- 4 1. Ginger
- 5 2. Honeycomb
- 6 3. Tulsi and Black Pepper
- 7 4. Turmeric Powder
- 8 5. Amla
- 9 6. Garlic
- 10 7. Echinacea
- 11 8. Vitamin C
- 12 9. Seasonal Vegetables
- 13 10. Moringa
- 14 Some diseases that considered with a viral infection are;
- 15 Here are some more tips that you should follow when you had fever;
- 16 Conclusion
Viral Fever is caused by viral infection. It is a bacteria that spreads easily from one person to another person. Viral infections occur due to seasonal changes and environmental infections. During the monsoon, viral fever is common in almost all age groups. If you had a fever then some home remedies for viral infection helps you to recover from viral fever.
The “normal” body temperature has a wide range, from 97 F to 99 F. It is usually lower in the morning and higher during the day. The temperature of fever is 103°F (39.4°C) for adults, 102°F (38.9°C) for children, and 100.3°F (37.9°C) for infants under 3 months.
Some potentially serious infections and health conditions can cause fever and hallucinations. Severe headache, neck pain, rash, and breathing problem are also the symptoms of viral.
Symptoms of Viral Infection:
Here are the symptoms of viral infection which will occur when you had a fever;
- Strep throat
- Loss of appetite
- General weakness
- Muscle and joint pain
- A high temperature of the body
- Lack of energy and feel sleepy
What if you are cure from home remedies I will share with you some effective home remedies for viral fever which treat your cold at home and, can relieve your symptoms and restore you to normal. So what you are waiting for here they are;
Ginger has antibacterial properties and may help relieve pain and inflammation. Putting a few slices of ginger root in boiling water may help relieve a cough or sore throat. Scientific research shows that ginger has medicinal properties and can help relieve symptoms of a cold or sore throat.
Use of ginger with many ways;
- Grate some ginger and add it to a pot of boiling water. After boiling, add honey, squeeze half a lemon, and you are ready to eat.
- Grate the ginger and add 4-5 Tulsi leaves to the water while making the tea. Let the water boil for about a minute, then add the rest of the ingredients
- Boil the grated ginger and add dried or fresh lemongrass to the boiling water. Turn off the flame and let it infuse for 3-4 minutes. You can add honey if you like sweet ones.
- Boil the ginger water and grasp some lemon into it.
Honey with potent antibacterial properties can help reduce infections and treat coughs. Honey can also stimulate the immune system. Studies have shown that honey is also an effective cough suppressant.
Use of honey with many ways;
- Stir some honey in hot water and drink it.
- Mix a tablespoon of honey with an equal amount of lemon juice and drink it.
- Take two teaspoons of honey and lemon. Add a teaspoon of ginger juice to the lemon-honey mixture and have it.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cream of tartar,1/2 teaspoon lemon juice,2 1/2 cups warm water, And 1/2 teaspoon of honey. Drink slowly.
3. Tulsi and Black Pepper
Tulsi has antibacterial and antiviral properties that help fight infections, thereby reducing fever. Eugenol is a terpene with analgesic properties found in Tulsi, which can reduce body pain. Black pepper is also rich in vitamin C, which naturally enhances immunity
Uses of Tulsi and black pepper in many ways;
- Take a container with a glass of water and add some grated tulsi leaves, half a teaspoon of black pepper, and half a teaspoon of chopped ginger. Bring it to a boil. To sweeten the mixture, add a teaspoon of honey.
- Boil the tulsi leaves with half a tablespoon of cloves. When the water is reduced to half, filter the liquid, and drink it.
- Boil a cup of water, add 1 teaspoon of crushed black pepper, and a small number of tulsi leaves, and sip this refreshing tea throughout the day to fight viral fever.
- Take 5 slices of Tulsi leaves, 2 peppers and half a teaspoon of honey, boil, and drink.
4. Turmeric Powder
Cur-cumin helps reduce fever through its anti-inflammatory properties and reduces the damage of reactive oxygen species through its antioxidant properties. It helps to improve immunity and also helps prevent viral infections.
Uses of Turmeric Powder in many ways;
- Drink a glass of warm water with turmeric every day.
- Add one teaspoon of turmeric powder in hot milk and drink in a night before sleep. It helps to reduce a fever.
In the overall science of Ayurveda treatment of many diseases, Amla is regarded as a sacred panacea. It is one of the richest sources of vitamin C, which can help you strengthen your immune system and fight seasonal infections.
Uses of Amla in many ways;
- Make a paste with amla powder and a teaspoon of honey and lick it twice a day. This is an effective cough medicine which you made easily at your home.
- Mix amla juice with water it helps to reduce the temperature of fever of your body.
Garlic has antibacterial and antiviral properties which help lower body temperature when fever occurs. It can also expel toxins from the body and promote sweating. It helps faster to cure fever.
Use of Garlic in many ways;
- Eat fresh garlic by mixing it with butter or oil and then eating it on bread or starchy vegetables.
- Using garlic oil on your feet or chest is a long tradition to reduce the severity of the disease.
Echinacea can shorten the course of the common cold, and flu and reduce symptoms such as sore throat (pharyngitis), cough, and fever. Many Chinese physicians also recommend echinacea to help strengthen the immune system and help the body fight infections.
8. Vitamin C
vitamin C is an integral part of the immune system, it is often touted as a way to help treat the common cold or respiratory infections, and fever is considered a symptom. Using vitamin C can help keep your immune system healthy and increase your chances of fighting diseases that cause fever.
9. Seasonal Vegetables
Food can provide energy and nutrients to your body. This effect is equally important when you have the flu. Nonetheless, all of this has to do with eating the right food according to your condition. Vegetables are high in proteins, which helps to improve your immunity power and keep your body healthy.
People are looking for various ways to fight these infections and stay healthy. Scientific researchers have proven that herbal food supplements can help fight these infections and foods rich in antioxidants can prevent various chronic and acute health conditions.
So, these are effective home remedies for viral infection which help you to recover. Viral fever is usually nothing to worry about. In children and adults, most viruses resolve on their own or from home remedies. These home remedies for viral infection will help you to cure fast.
- Medical causes
- Blood clots
- Food poisoning
- Multiple sclerosis
Here are some more tips that you should follow when you had fever;
- Take proper rest
- Get enough sleep
- Drink enough water
- Eat healthy foods
- Wash your hands properly
- Keep safe and healthy
This article is written for reference and educational purposes only. The content displayed on this page should not be considered a substitute for medical expertise. If you have had a fever for more than 2-3 days then consult your doctor.