Gyms as an industry do their biggest sale on 1st January of every year. However, have you ever thought about why the fitness industry gives out their biggest discounts and packages as the new year offers? because just like you everybody else is also making fitness their new year resolutions. But during this time of the pandemic, the routine of home workout for men to look lean with guaranteed results has become essential to get better immunity and also to not lose shape.
In addition, to get fit as new year resolution is the most cliche thing. But this resolution hardly survives in oncoming weeks due to laziness and procrastination.
A very wise man once said that
“One can easily build his body by working out at home.”
A comprehensive guideline to bust the myth that one needs to work out in gyms to build dream physique is here.
Exercises at Home for Men
Working out within the comforts of home has numerous advantages. We need to realize that our dream physique can be built with the workouts we do. It doesn’t depend on the equipment you use rather on the quality and regularity of your workouts.
For guaranteed results with home workout for men to look lean, is here in a more approachable form. A wide variety of bodybuilding workout is already here. From all of the exercises which can be done at home for men, choose according to your suitability.
Guaranteed Results from Full Body Workout for Men at Home
Although internet is full of exercises without gym for men or exercise at home for men but we want to suggest you the basic home workout, which everyone can individually add according to the suitability.
Through these workout a good body can be build without any tool or equipement. The guide comprises of exercises that utilize your body weight to put the required stress on each and every core muscle group.
Doing these exercises with increasing sets and transitioning from beginner to expert will help you achieve desired muscle definition.
Why This Routine ?
This is the best home workout routine to follow during this pandemic to get the most out of the free quarantine time or WFH we’ve got. Follow this home workout for men with the right diet and enough rest to see incredible gains.
The routine can be followed by those as well who does not feel GYMS comforting rather crowded and endlessly noisy. This routine is not only comforting but will also give better results.
There are lot of exercises for men which can be done at home. These are full-body workout which can be done conveniently at home and give good results.
Here Some Exercises that will Help You to Build your Body at Home and look lean!!
Home Workout for Men to target your Legs-
- Squats- This is one of the best exercises to get big muscles and a lean look for your legs.
- Lunges- This is a compound movement that targets multiple muscle groups of your body such as the back, thighs, glutes, and hamstrings. The key muscle group is the legs.
- Single-leg deadlifts- Deadlifts are one of the key weight lifting exercises which boosts muscle growth along with adding lean definition.
- Step-ups- This exercise is used for increasing stamina and toning your legs.
- Box jumps- This is used to improve your vertical jump and also to add strength to your legs.
For some people Losing Thigh, fat is a very tough job that can be made easier by adding these exercises to your workout along with cardio. This will help you lose fat and build your body at home. Keep reading to know whole Home Workout routines.
Home Workout for Men to target your Shoulders-
- Overhead Press With a Barbell- Doing this stimulates lifting heavy weights by your shoulders in a vertical way. This boosts muscle growth along with making your shoulders bigger and rounder.
- Overhead Dumbbell Press- Targets each shoulder individually thus adding shape and toning them.
- One-Arm Press- This is a compound movement that targets multiple muscle groups of your body such as shoulders, back, Triceps, and Biceps.
- Alternating Overhead Press- This exercise is used for increasing stamina and toning your Shoulders.
- Front Raise- This is one of the key weight lifting exercises which boosts muscle growth along with adding lean definition.
Home Workout for Men to target your Abs–
- Dumbbell crunch-This is one of the best exercises to get tight and lean abs. This will reduce fat from your abdominal area.
- Tuck and crunch– This is a compound movement that targets multiple muscle groups of your body such as Chest, Abs, and Love handles.
- Modified V-sit– This will not only help you build tight abs but also lose fat from your love handles.
- Crunch– This is one of the best exercises to Build Tight and Toned Abs.
Working on your abs will surely help you lose belly and side fat. for example, if your goal is to beginner workout lose fat, and build muscles, add these exercises in your workout.
Home Workout for Men to target your Chest-
- Chest press– This is one of the best exercises to Build a tight and massive chest. This is a compound movement that targets multiple muscle groups of your body such as Chest, Biceps, Triceps, and Back muscles.
- Inclined dumbbell flies– This will allow you to work on Side Pecs and will give the rounded look to your lean chest.
- Dips– This Exercise has been done for ages and is stellar for chest growth and for toning it.
- Pushups– There are many variations of this exercise including Military Pushup, Wide Hands Pushup, Diamond Pushup, HinduPushup, etc. Each getting harder and harder than the previous one. Do these to build a bigger and stronger chest.
Home Workout for Men to Target your Biceps-
- Alternating Incline Dumbbell Curl
- Seated Alternating Hammer Curl
- Standing Reverse Barbell Curl
- Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curl
- Standing Cable Curl
These are all various variations of Bicep Curls using weights to build bigger biceps. While doing These ensure that you maintain correct form and choose right amount of weight to increase efficiency of these exercises and to get better results.
Final Thoughts on Exercises Without a Gym for Men-
I hope this Home Workout for Men will help you gain confidence and the body you desire for. Utilize this time of pandemic that we all are spending in our homes to redefine your physique. You can easily build your body at home without having much equipment
Here in this guide, we have listed exercises to get a Full Body Workout for Men at Home. Do these exercises regularly while getting enough rest and eating healthy and soon you’ll see a tremendous difference in yourself